Part-time Accounts Assistant – 15-25 hrs/week
• Sage 50 Accounts experience in the construction industry essential.
• Experience of EQUE2 Construction software desirable but not essential, training will be provided.
• Procurement experience desirable.
• Must be able to work using own initiative and have exceptional attention to detail.
• An excellent standard of spoken and written English is also a necessity.
Main responsibilities to include:
Shared responsibility for monitoring Accounts and Procurement mailboxes and actioning/responding to emails as appropriate.
Processing invoices on both Sage 50 and EQUE2 Construction software.
Verifying CIS sub-contractors and processing CIS sub-contractor invoices.
• Processing expenses
– collate receipts from staff ready for authorisation
• Processing timesheets
Responding to procurement requests from commercial and site project managers and liaising with suppliers to obtain quotes and raise purchase orders in accordance with our procedures.
– matching delivery notes and purchase orders to invoices
– dealing with any queries
– posting of invoices on Construct and Sage
– distribution of invoice for approval for payment
– supplier statements reconciliation
Additional support to the finance team to include but not limited to answering the phone checking the post for invoices and invoice filing.
The successful candidate may be asked to do additional hours for Holiday Cover for the Finance Team if required.